> Producct > Special Capacitor > Activ Power Harmonic Filter
The proliferation of nonlinear loads such as static power converters and arc furnaces results in variety of undesirable phenomena in the operation of power systems.
The most important among these are harmonic contamination, increased reactive power demand and power system voltage fluctuations.
Harmonic currents increase power systems losses, excessive heating in rotating machinery, can create significant interference with the power line communication.
The harmonic is a growing problem for both electricity suppliers and consumers.
2. Problems of Harmonic
- Malfunction of precision control
- Capacitor overloading and failures
- High current in neutral conductors
- Excitation of network resonance
- Damage to sensitive equipment
- Overheating of transformer, motor and cables
- Frequent tripping of circuit breakers
- Applicable load : Welding Machine, Electrolyzer in Chemical Factory, Electrolytic machine of ceramic plasitc, Arc furnace, Crain etc
- Applicable system : 380V, 440V, 50-300A
- Applicable place : Steel Mills, Chemical Plants, Metal mills, Harbors etc
- Patent No.0459000 as Three Phase fourwire active power filter control device
- Meet IEEE standard 519-1992
- Solve Power Quality Problems
- Parallel connection allows easy retrofit for large system
- Curtailment of maintenance fee